Friday, February 25, 2011

Having Fun With Winter Blues !



Well hello again... I thought before this month slipped on by, that I would get another post on here !
We just had a Secret Sister like exchange on a thread over at SCS..there is a group of us ladies that check in daily and share most anything and everything... So a few times a year we like to do these...This one was titled THE BLUES
We each had to create an altered item , as well as follow a guideline of ten ideas related to BLUE... there was anything from Blues Clues to Winter Blues with a lot of other fun things in between... We could make some thing, buy something , or Stamp some thing... The gal that was sending to me sent a lot of images, and dp as well as cute and fun things too, a blue berry candle and a blue jean pocket full of hot cocoa mixes... And she created a journal type book with a matching pen and then a decorated tin to match ! Wowzers, it is so pretty I cannot wait to find a perfect place in my craft room to display it , it is too pretty to use...lol But I will break down put them to use... Here are pictures of all of my goodies and the journal and tin !
Aren't the simply gorgeous ?
Thanks to Debby for spoiling me with such great gifts and ideas , and to Shell for the fun , she did a great job in planning this and getting us to our reveal date...I wonder when our next one will be ?

Thanks for stopping by, I hope to get busy creating so I have something to share with all of you real soon,
Til then,Goodbye, and Take Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment