Friday, October 26, 2012

Big Prayers

Today my card is  one  for a special family. A new  baby boy was born with a rare disease... So I am sending  this  with a  BIG  load of  prayers. What  better way  to think big than an elephant, plus  he is so sweet I hope he brings a smile  to these parents...
If you want to read the story , you can here http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/teapot-tuesdays-f260/mmtpt221~oct-23-2012~mr-noah-smallest-mouse-t562903.html
this group of ladies  is so  wonderful. They are filled with so much  love and their abilities AMAZE me...I am so  proud to join them in yet another story that  needs  love and prayers ..
Thanks for looking...I used  a  3 D  die  cut I have had for a while, isn't  he  just too cute ?  I really had  no sentiment  that I wanted to put on the front, I hand wrote  my words inside  hoping they  could see and feel my heart in those words.

My youngest daughter  came over and  moved a few things around in my craft room...Maybe the new  feel  will help to  jump start my mojo...
I sure hope so...   : )

So til next time,  grab a blanket  and come  for a visit...I do have Apple Cider  just waiting to share it  : )
  November is on the way .   Brrr...

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Your elephant is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the elephant and that you chose to just right heart-felt words inside for the couple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was case that I felt that words from a stamp or the computer just were not right... So that is why I stayed simple and sent love wrapped in prayers

      Delete
  3. This turned out very cute. I'm sure the family will be so grateful for your sweet words.

    ReplyDelete