Thursday, March 18, 2010

Brooke's Birthday


My youngest grand daughter, Brooke, will be 11 on March 29 th.We are celebrating her birthday this weekend by having her party at our house, which is Grandma Soni's house, and that is her favorite place to hold her party. And her Aunt Krista will be making her cake as requested. Brooke choose a Peace Sign theme this year and designed her own cake. We will also be going to our favorite Pizza Parlor for supper .
But the big fun will be on Saturday, Her Mommy , her Aunt Krista, her cousin Ali, myself and Brooke will be taking the train to Chicago, so we can shop at THE AMERICAN GIRL DOLL STORE.
I decided on a different size and shape for her card, it is 6 1/2 inches by 6 3/4 inches before folding in half... I used pre cut deco squares, on a pixie pink card base, then stamped in pixie pink and mounted those on pixie pink squares, I added a touch of bling , because a girl just has to have bling !

2 comments: