Tuesday, May 11, 2010


I just realized that I had not shared my last paint class project with you. We have a girls night out once a week on Tuesdays. My friend owns a craft store that is a gift shoppe...and is a truly amazing store. So we all gather for a night of fun, laughter and yummy treats, and then we get to try our hand at painting. We have painted on several different items. This was a small star, maybe 5 inches or so...and we had to free hand most of the detail. Lisa always has one of the items completed so we can visualize what our finished project should look like. With our abilities and our likes all being different, it is fun to see how different they each turn out. We always have a great time and the conversations are always good for a laugh or two..It is a perfect way to relax, get away, and learn something new... Thanks you Lisa for being so good to all of us...

2 comments:

  1. That's super cute!! I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I would never had figured you for a painter but your work is great!

    ReplyDelete