Saturday, May 8, 2010



Mothers Day is a special Day, for me, because I am the Mother of two beautiful daughters.They are both wonderful "mommies" and I am so proud of them, and they have given me 4 awesome grand children too !
We try to spend Mother's Day together, or at least a part of it.
We are planning to meet at the park for a picnic tomorrow and celebrate our day together while all of the kids can play and have fun !..
Here are the cards I made for them, one loves yellow, one loves purple !... I hope they like them...

Happy Mothers Day to all of You

1 comment:

  1. My mom just loved that you made cards. She was so proud of the fact & would display the ones you had sent her. She always told me about how you made your own cards. She was very creative like that and I think she would've loved to do something like that too.

    ReplyDelete