Thursday, September 16, 2010




I thought that I would post a few more projects from my Tueday night GIRLS NIGHT OUT PAINT CLASS. So here are three more and then I need to take pictures of the last three... I like the last two, but the shutter just is not one I really like... However, it was a different texture painting on wood, and the slats made it a challenge to try to line up... Plus we had to totally do it free hand, with NO pattern...

The bucket was a glossy finish, so that was a different type of finish to paint on for us, and the bowl with the witch and pumpkins had a slightly rough almost grooved texture...so it was a bit of a challenge as well...
I have really enjoyed learning to paint and the time with these ladies, we ALWAYS have FUN... Our teacher is so creative and comes up with some really awesome ideas...

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the bowl! 'Course you already know I like the other two items but I think that bowl is my favorite :-) Nice job! Keep playing this winter so you don't get rusty hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on ALL of your projects, Sonja!! I love, love, love them.

    ReplyDelete