Saturday, January 22, 2011

stylish blogger award

What a SURPRISE...

My friend Kelly was given this award by a friend that has a great blog, Carla... So in sharing her experience with us, she decided to give this award to a few of her friends,. One I know, and Shell is full of creative energy... I love her blog...I checked out the others Kelly shared with, and found new blogs to follow.They were all quite deserving of this award...Each has a very different style in creating, some in photography as well...Even their blogs style is different...
I am just not sure why she chose me?? LOL I mean SIMPLE is not a STYLE...it is a lame excuse for trying... did I get a giggle on that?? I always complain that my work in card making is way too SIMPLE...

Kelly, thanks for sharing this award with me, and yes it is ALL your fault my dear friend...I was invited to an SU workshop at her home nearly 8 years ago, my words were..." Oh that is just too much work, I am never going to stamp ! " " And the money , it would just cost way too much money " Well you should see my stamps, and all of my toys to go with them...not to mention card stock...it has all taken over my scrap booking area... and that is my true passion...

Well as always, thanks for stopping by, I hope I made you smile or giggle...and I am sorry that I do not do well with links, as Kel and I say, I am still in "training pants" when it comes to all of this...but I am learning and achieving...SLOWLY... I wish I could give you links to the other Blogs, I enjoyed them all ...I will work on that !

Til your next visit, Bye Bye

1 comment:

  1. You deserved this award, Soni! And look - you and I got our FIRST EVER Blog Awards in the same week! How cool is that? hehe

    Creative Blessings

    ReplyDelete