Tuesday, July 24, 2012

ZOOMING RIGHT ON BY !

   Wow am I ever late at showing you some of my thank you cards I used for my birthday gifts. Thank goodness I was not quite as late  in mailing them out !
  The first one is super basic and easy, but there is some humor too. As I was deciding on what I wanted to do for this card for my niece,  I pulled out  some pattern paper in navy ...  I did not realize it was the same paper my niece used on my birthday card , except in hot pink...
 I did heat emboss the thank you to try to add some life to this, and of course I used  one of my favorite dies and embossing folders from Sizzix...
       For the second one, I used a black gate fold card and used some taupe color too, Along with  the flower and tag from Michaels , I added some piercing to add to the texture.The flower really matched a bit better than it looks here , the pearl was to add a touch of elegance, because my sister - in - law  is just that kind of lady : ) 
    For # 3,  I used a card I had made a while back at one of my daughters classes. It was a fun card to make,  the stamps and paper  made it a happy card and  fun to give .The recipient of this card is always  having fun, hope she like her card : )











And the last card  is another card I made at  a class given by my daughter. It was  out of her normal realm. She loves bright, cutesy, and fun ...but these papers  sure made this card turn into some thing so pretty...
The colors and papers were by SU... I sure do miss my daughter  holding classes, her  joy of creating  was so contagious...

     I hope  to be back before July ZOOMS  by...Thanks for stopping by, I  hope you are enjoying your summer. I know life is busy, but I hope you all are  finding time to be creative...

Blessings today  and tomorrow too.            

4 comments:

  1. Cute cards! I like that funky exclamation point!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that was so much fun to do, nothing I ever would have come up with : )

      Delete
  2. Wow! You have really been a busy lady. All your cards are just fabulous! You know I love that second one with the mauve colors! But the flowers are so pretty too. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But as you see Maggie, not much flair...just blah same old nothing exciting basic super easy and plain...I sure wish I had the ability you do : )

      Delete