Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Painting Class



I have enjoyed the third year of my painting classes so much. Each year I learn a little more and have more fun than I ever thought I could...We have a super lady that encourages us, spoils us and laughs right along with us. This year she really went out of her way to reach out and explore new ideas with us and for us. Even though our classes end in September, due to her needing time to get ready for her craft shows, she offered us special class one night class in October, but that took some of us 2 nights...lol
I loved this idea from the day I saw it...and encouraged her to teach this class... Again each of our finished project is different from any one else's...but then in art, don't we all usually SEE things through different eyes ? ...

Mine is not exactly as I had visioned it, but I am happy with it...though I already see things that I wish I had done differently...
Again, thank you Lisa for all you teach us, and all you share with us... You are truly an amazing lady...

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute Soni. Not sure why you don't like it, but I think you did a great job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! So cute. Now if my front porch was finished I'd know just where to put it. hehe

    ReplyDelete