Wednesday, March 7, 2012

            MISS DIZZY LIZZY COMES FOR TEA

   Our Teapot Tuesday  challenge this week  was to include  the elements of  navy blue and burgundy colors, books,  royalty, as in Queen Elizabeth's history, BOOKS  BOOKS  AND MORE BOOKS  and cats... So I dressed Miss Dizzy Lizzy  up  for a royal tea party with her  best  hat,  and  had tea served   as the royal  ladies would... The message inside  encouraged,  rest, tea, and  reading  ....All for a sweet lady  in need of  some  healing after surgery.
   I used Navy and Rich Razzleberry card stock by SU,  some dp   by SU  and a touch of pink pirouette...I colored the cat  and tea cup  with markers   then used a Versa Marker  to the tea cup and  heat embossed with clear embossing powder  to give it some shine...I added a piece of silver thread  to sheer ribbon  and some bling to the flowers , again to dress it up a touch

    Thank you  for  visiting Miss Lizzy... She is a bit dizzy, but so loves company... 

And as always, thanks for stopping by... See you next time ...

6 comments:

  1. Oh Soni what a darling card! I Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute. Great card and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Such a sweet little image. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is precious! I love the colors you used. Thanks so much for your kind comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, Soni. Your coloring is perfect and I agree with the added shine on the cup. What an adorable kitty... but then most kitties are :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling card Soni! Love your colors and how you did the hat on the cat (I just sounded like Dr. Seuss!) I'm glad you are participating in the Teapot Tuesdays. I'm sure they love having you! Hugs, Curt

    ReplyDelete