Tuesday, May 14, 2013

JUST ONE MORE ...

Oh  here I am a few days  late, geesh ~ that seems to me  my new style.
.May I say, I am not happy  with this  new pattern in my life...lol

Here is one more  Mothers Day card...I ordered this pack of paper  , it is from SU  clearance of course...  But I did  get it with  the thought of using this particular  piece  on a card for my youngest daughter. Her love for purple lives on  : )
basic, yep,  what do you expect when you wait  until the last minute to make these cards...  another pattern I am not happy with  lol
 I did use a white gel pen to add  slashes on the purple layer of the butterfly  to add definition...   and a purple  rhinestone in the center of the butter fly...yep after  thoughts   lol
I did write a personal message  to her, as  both of my girls  are awesome mommies...    So I try to  be sure  I tell them that  as often as I can...
The card for my oldest daughter  was  simple too. I even used an imaged colored  by a special friend , just for me... I rarely do this, but it  was  a great choice to share with  her... Unfortunately, I failed to scan it in !...

Thanks for stopping by,  I am out side  in this beautiful  day, so  I have  fresh tea  brewed, come and sit  with me please...
Have a wonderful day, full of life's blessings .

10 comments:

  1. just stopping by to share some tea. too bad you are so far. i would love to sit on the porch and chat . have a great sunday

    blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and I would so enjoy having you here to visit !... thank you for stopping by

      Delete
  2. Simple, but full of love. . .that is the important part. And "clearance" is one of my most favorite words! LOL Hope you are well. . .Hugs, Curt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simple is better than nothing lol but I truly want to grow...and reach higher goals... thanks for your kind words ... coming from you mean so much
      hugs

      Delete
  3. So beautiful and elegant. Love the colors. I'm also a fan of purple. I know that our daughter loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Maggie she did and I do share her with all that love her and pray for her! thanks

      Delete
  4. I love purple also (and pink too). Your card turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sonja, I am just buzzing by to say hello and happy Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. stopping by to deliver a heartfelt hello

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Soni!

    Finally have a couple moments to cruise by and say Hi. Haven't forgotten you, just busy playing grandma. Let's get creating! Hugs and Blessings ~Kel

    ReplyDelete